1. The Stage Centre is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
2. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it. When you complete any form on this site we ask you for your name, address and email address. We use your personal information to update you about new products/services relating to The Performance Centres.
3. We will only contact you with your consent.
4. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
5. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by calling or emailing us.
6. We will not transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) without first obtaining your consent.
7. A copy of our Child Protection Policy is available upon request.